Processes and maintains accounts payable and accounts receivable records throughout the company. Prepare
monthly financial statements. Assist in any additional accounting tasks as needed.
Accounts Receivable Job Duties Include:
- Process payments and make deposits daily. Includes daily trips to local bank branches.
- Assess late fees and process statements monthly.
- Input daily sheets for all billable charges.
- Chargeback miscellaneous fees.
- Maintain accurate accounts receivables records.
- Frequent phone and email interaction with clients.
Accounts Payable Job Duties Include:
- Verify approval on all invoices and check requests.
- Update and maintain vendor database.
- Process and follow-up on rush items.
- Maintains accounts payable records.
General Accounting Job Duties Include:
- Prepare annual 1096/1099 Forms.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for clients.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Opportunities to improve current processes, streamlining systems and procedures.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail; accuracy is imperative.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, and Outlook.
*Please attach résumé when applying.
Full Time Position:
Monday through Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Bachelor’s degree in business; accounting preferred.
Minimum 2+ years’ experience is required.
This job opening is located in Incline Village, NV